Thursday, May 15, 2014

A VERY RANDOM HAMBURGER POST!!!
inspired by: 
Timothy Benefield
*  *  *  *  * 
 So I commented on Facebook asking for opinions on what kind of article I should post next on my blog. My wonderful, but very sarcastic cousin, simply said, "BBQ Hamburgers". LOL!

So...
here is a quaint post dedicated to all things "HAMBURGER"!!!!! 

This is just for you, Timothy : ) Although you give me a hard time as your youngest, but favorite cousin : ), I appreciate our friendship and I also appreciate your sense of humor. 

ENJOY!!!



Ride in style - hamburger style that is : ) 


Speaking of style...
wear this lovely burger sweater while you ride the hamburger motorcycle. Haha!




TIRED ?
take a cozy nap somewhere in-between the lettuce and the cheese!!!!!



Grab a burger and chat...



CAT BURGER!!!


Heres a high fashion makeup tip for ya...


Yes, I'd like a hamburger "to-go" please! LOL!!!!!



These remind me of Miss Frizzle...I use to LOVE all her shoes.
#magicschoolbus




COOL head gear!


A little laugh...

*  *  * 
So the age old question is - 
Hamburgers? 
or
Hotdogs?

WHAT DO YOU PREFER?








.







No comments:

Post a Comment