Monday, March 14, 2016

Adoption - "Our Next Step" Video

ADOPTION
~ next step video ~

We have been approved to get a baby, so now we just wait for God to bring us one.
Many people use a matching service or an adoption agency, but we believe God wants us to go about it a little differently.

In this video I share our testimony about the next step and how God is growing our faith. 

Never done a video... It was originally 13 min.  I learned to edit and so I cut out some things I repeated and so on...down to bout 8 minutes now...

Thank you for taking your time to watch it and we hope it encourages your heart.


*CORRECTION
 @ minute 1:18 I accidentally said that "our approval was in november"... I meant TO SAY OUR "Home Inspection" was in November.  Our "Approval" wasn't until January.

Love
Neil & DeAna


.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!! Thanks for the update!!! PRAYING EVERY DAY!

    ReplyDelete